Thursday, July 17, 2008

Its Time to Write a Guest Post

If you have a medical tips that you’d like to share with blog readers then I’d like to invite you to submit it.

What am I looking for?
I’m looking for practical medical tips on any aspect (health tips, your work experience, writing about tests/exams, tell us about your university, your patiens etc).
I am looking for posts of any length - as long as they’re helpful to readers I don’t mind if they are long or short.
I’m looking for content not published elsewhere - because of issues of duplicate content.

How to Submit Your Tip
If you’d like to participate you need to email me with GUESTPOST as the subject line to klod82[at]gmail.com
Posts will be stored as drafts and not go public until I select those that I wish to publish and I’ll then transfer them to drebooks.blogspot.com
Your name will appear on top of the post for all your merits.

My hope is that this process will highlight some great new voices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment